Monday, June 7, 2010

Whirlwind

May has been such a whirlwind! I don't even know where to start. We went to Bastrop, Texas to celebrate my grandmother's life. She passed away in September, and she wanted her ashes spread at the place where she and my grandfather celebrated their honeymoon. So we stayed in the same cabin. I thought that that was cool. Then, we went to Connecticut to celebrate Taylor's best friend Matt getting married. The plan was to go to New York City. But with Ellie having a cold, and the weariness from traveling, we decided to just enjoy ourselves in the beautiful house that my mom and dad rented. They and my sister came with us. They celebrated 25 years of marriage! Then Ellie and I went to Michigan for a week. After we came home, I got my wisdom teeth removed. So, needless to say, it has been super CRAZY around here. On top of it all, Ellie is now 5 months old! She is getting so big. She can roll over both ways now :) She is rolling all over the room now. So my job starts getting harder from here on out :) Her new thing is blowing raspberries. Her and my mom had such a blast this past weekend. She came to help me with the whole teeth thing, and I am glad she did. I was very out of it. I don't even remember what happened that day. But she and Ellie spent a lot of time together. I think she was more than happy to spend time with her granddaughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment