Monday, June 21, 2010

Groups D - G

Group D - (I am going to watch Serbia and Australia's recap game before I judge one way or another.)

Group E - consists of Netherlands, Japan, Denmark, and Cameroon. Cameroon is out. Netherlands has 6, and Japan and Denmark have 3. Japan and Denmark are scheduled to play on Thursday, I believe. I am rooting for Japan, because I lived in Okinawa for 3 years, and I consider Japan to be a part of my long list of homes. They don't play too bad, they are just really small in comparison with other teams so they get beat to the ball quite often. NETHERLANDS AND JAPAN is my hope. I don't remember how Denmark plays, so we shall see.

Group F - consists of Paraguay, Italy, New Zealand, and Slovakia. Out of this group, I just hope Italy doesn't make it because they are terrible.

Group G - Although I was impressed with N. Korea at first, they just got spanked by Portugal. I didn't see the game and I'm glad. I hate watching a beating. BRAZIL and PORTUGAL will take this group, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment