Thursday, April 29, 2010

Proud

Today, I mowed our lawn! Yay! I was so proud of myself. All week I have been thinking of something that I could do for Taylor, and I thought of mowing the lawn. By mowing the lawn means he doesn't have to, and instead of mowing the lawn, he could rest. So I mowed and mowed and mowed. Thank you sister for watching Miss Ellie for me. I was so proud when I was done. It was quite a big accomplishment for me. My sister and I were betting what Taylor would say when he got home. I guessed correctly. "Did you pay someone to mow the lawn?" When I told him I did it, he didn't believe me....haha. But I showed him my blisters to prove it. And my goodness do I have the blisters to prove it. But there is my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment