Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thankfulness continued.

8. Taylor's job - it is enough to provide our needs..and some wants too although we do not deserve it.

9. Lifepoint - a great group of people whom we fellowship with, mourn with, and celebrate with. Love doing life with these people.

10. Angie Mo - my best friend. Love learning how to be a friend, although I know I make a ton of mistakes. She is a great support and encourager and I am thankful to have her.

11. the Rose family - they are the first family to show me the seriousness and realness of a relationship with Christ.

12. Courtney Bunyard - she is the one to invite me to VIDA NUEVA, where I accepted Christ as my Savior.

13. My friends along the journey - my Louisiana friends - Shellie and Katie. My Oki friends - Rhiannon, Kristina, and Colleen. My Cali friends - Debi and Mandy. There are so many many more, but these guys have kept in touch with me to some degree, and I am thankful to call them friends.

14. Soccer - I love the sport and miss playing so much.

15. Freedom - to make my own choices, to worship Jesus, and to have rights that many many people have fought and died for.

16. My failures - although I say that through gritted teeth, I know each failure has taught me a lot about who I am and who God has called me to be.

17. Grace - because of my failures and bad choices.

18. Bread - I love carbs.

Well instead of making up stuff, I am going to stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment