Man, the past few nights have been such a blur. Every single night since her birth has been so different. It is crazy. She is still a sleepyhead. I think that my disrupted sleep and lack of taking naps during the day has finally caught up with me, and I finally had a bit of a breakdown. I am second guessing myself at times. Is she getting enough food? Is she eating as often as she should be? Does she have gas? Did she just spit up her entire dinner? Aaahh!! And the four o'clock in the morning changing sessions are interesting...lol. She chooses those times to make sure we are on our toes and pees and/or poops in between a diaper being on her booty. But she is still a cutie and we love her sooo much.
We took her to do the PKU prick. She did awesome! The kid before us cried and cried. But Ellie was more frustrated with the nurse squeezing her foot than anything, hardly cried at all! I'm excited to see her personality begin to develop.
We received more gifts from friends and neighbors, which we appreciate so much! We are definitely thankful for the generosity and support, and we pray God's abundant blessings on those who have helped out!
Ellie and I are definitely missing Taylor. He has been working overtime. 7-6 M-F, and 7-12 on Saturdays. We can't get enough of him in the evenings. My grandmother came by to visit and meet Ellie yesterday. It was a short, but sweet, visit. Boozie was amazed about how tiny she was and couldn't wait to give Ellie a perm on her long hair! My mom is still here, and has been such a great help! Her meals have been wonderful and good to the heart.
Well, I am off to enjoy a movie with my husband and mother before Ellie's next meal. Enjoy your Friday night!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment