Sunday, April 1, 2012

Walking on the Line

I am kinda in looney land. I try so hard to make sure I have it all together...not as an image thing, but to really have everything together - my discipline plan perfected where I am super consistent and patient and loving and firm. My house super clean so that my girls don't put crud in their mouths or walk around on our filthy floors. All my meals cooked so i can not have to multi task too much. All this to say so that I can stay sane. I feel like so much is in disorder that I can not function... not only that, but my mind is in the future and worrying too much about what I am going to do here in a few weeks.

On a side note, my baby girl is walking for sure now!! And tonight, when Ellie came out of her bedroom, and we came out of our room, and said Ellie go back to bed, she said okay see you later, and shut the door and ran to bed. Too funny. I love my girls. Life may be a little looney right now, but God is keeping my head above water, and as long as I depend on Him, I know he will give me the strength I need and the joy to appreciate it all. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment