Monday, March 5, 2012

Den Renovation - Beginnings and Frustrations

Our den renovation has started! And stalled...and begun again, and has stalled again... But I understand that is how these things go. Some friends of ours came over and helped with the demo of the den. We are so thankful for their help! Not only does it get done faster, but the company is awesome as well :)





My wonderful dad came and helped with a lot of different stuff, including electrical and putting the wall up, which helps to make things more real.




Now, we are waiting on the contractor and his crew to put up wallboard and and replace the windows and stuff. I know these things take time, but I was really hoping that this would be done before the baby got here, but it isn't looking like that is going to happen. But, "Do everything without complaining or arguing..." (Phil. 2:14). I live in a house - we are able to make repairs - the renovation isn't even in the mainstream of our house, so not in the way. It'll get done. So no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment