I am enjoying a peaceful afternoon nap. House is "mostly" cleaned, no dinner to be prepped right now, and kids are asleep. At least that is what i thought. I heard something fall to the floor, and a little "uh-oh" then "mama i stuck". Oh gosh. I walk in, and lo and behold, there is baby powder EVERYWHERE!! I am thinking "go ahead and laugh now or you won't be able to get through this." Ellie looks at me like she is mildly pleased with herself. She had moved the bed to the changing table, which she knows NOT to do. I am thinking, "Well I am at least going to spank her for that..." It is all over the floor, the rug, the changing time, at least 4 dolls, at least 5 shoes, all in the diaper/wipe holder, all over her face and hair, and it is just everywhere. I soon discover you can not sweep this stuff up; it is everywhere! Ellie wants to help clean it up, and carries the dust pan to the trash, trips over the carpet, and yep, drops the powder even more on the rug. Oh boy. As I am sighing at my failed attempt to clean anything up, she is asking "What happened mama?" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED??!!! Aahh!!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Powder Everywhere!
I am enjoying a peaceful afternoon nap. House is "mostly" cleaned, no dinner to be prepped right now, and kids are asleep. At least that is what i thought. I heard something fall to the floor, and a little "uh-oh" then "mama i stuck". Oh gosh. I walk in, and lo and behold, there is baby powder EVERYWHERE!! I am thinking "go ahead and laugh now or you won't be able to get through this." Ellie looks at me like she is mildly pleased with herself. She had moved the bed to the changing table, which she knows NOT to do. I am thinking, "Well I am at least going to spank her for that..." It is all over the floor, the rug, the changing time, at least 4 dolls, at least 5 shoes, all in the diaper/wipe holder, all over her face and hair, and it is just everywhere. I soon discover you can not sweep this stuff up; it is everywhere! Ellie wants to help clean it up, and carries the dust pan to the trash, trips over the carpet, and yep, drops the powder even more on the rug. Oh boy. As I am sighing at my failed attempt to clean anything up, she is asking "What happened mama?" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED??!!! Aahh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment