Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Another Milestone!
Well, Ellie started to give that look like she was concentrating really hard. And I had to go to the bathroom, so I took her in there with me. I took off her diaper and had her sit on the potty, and then gave her a book to read. After I finished, I got up and told Ellie 'come on, let's go get your FuzziBun on', and started to walk out of the bathroom. She got up and came to me but was saying "Mo Mo" and doing the sign for more. Went to my toilet and lifted up the seat, and then sat down on her potty and did the sign again, saying "Mo Mo" So I went and sat down and we both started reading our books again. And then she did the face, and peed on the potty!!! I started screaming, and she smiled and looked at me like I was crazy!! I was so excited I forgot all about the whole wiping and flushing the toilet again. I gave her a couple of cookies and started to make calls telling about our awesome news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment