Yay! Ellie officially slept through the night at 6 weeks and 1 day old. We shall see if she does it again tonight. We are going to Oma's and Grampa's today, so she will be in a different crib, but hopefully that won't throw her off. It was a good feeling when Taylor rolled over when his alarm went off to go to work and asked me, "Did she sleep through the night?" I smiled and said yep!! She proceeded to sleep one more hour before giving her 'I'm hungry' squawks. Yay! Another point for Babywise!
Things have been going pretty good. A few of my friends are reading through the Bible in one year, so I have decided to give it a try, starting at the beginning. It is so amazing how you can read a chapter a billion times, and something new always catches your attention. I enjoy Genesis.
I have also been enjoying friends very much! I have had many friend visits this week. First with my small group. We are going through twelve extraordinary women in the bible. Mostly we get together and eat wonderful food and chat! It is great! Then I visited with Miss Angie, and that was great! She has got some two great kids, and it was great going through all of her old girl clothes. She is very kind in donating them for a while for Miss Ellie. I'm excited to get her into some of those outfits! Then I had a visit with my sister! She treated me to an awesome molten cake at Chili's. Yummo! Then we had a lovely dinner with Kirby and J at their home! We are so blessed to have the friends that we do! God is so good!!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment