Last week was AMAZING! We went on a family reunion vacation to Missouri for about a week. We had such a GREAT time! Ellie is officially 7 months old as of Friday, and she has learned two new things - sitting up on her own and CRAWLING! Our world has changed! And of course, I missed when she did both of these things for the first time and Taylor witnessed them. At the beginning of the week, we went to my friend Rhiannon's house. I hadn't seen her in like 3 years since she got married. So it was a great visit! She is also expecting, a little boy in November. I can't wait to meet him. I got to see her parents as well, which is always a blessing :)
Visiting with the whole family was awesome. Ellie met her great-great-grandmother, so 5 generations! Doesn't happen that often. Of course we got the picture! She had made all the fourth and fifth generations a little something. Ellie got a hand-made pillow case and bag, I got a curling iron holder (super cute), and Taylor got an apron. It was pretty awesome. They held a family auction later in the week for the rest of the stuff she made. I got an apron for Ellie, 2 hand made books, 2 potholders for Ellie, 1 potholder for myself, and 2 more iron holders. We went sailing and tubing. We played lots of games and played in the lake. It was a great relaxing week.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment