Monday, November 23, 2009
Getting Started
First blog post, so I am just getting started. By reading other people's blogs, I have decided that I would like to blog as well. Pretty boring reason, but I would like to just jot down thoughts and keep people updated with what is going on in our lives. I am sad that this is kind of replacing phone calls and personal visits to friends and family, but it is a tool that I am going to use until I can get better at doing the former (I think that is the right word :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




blogs are a great form of a journal too! :) it's so fun to go back and read things, especially a year from now you'll be glad you did it. you forget these things pretty fast, believe it or not. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrienne! May I follow your's?
ReplyDelete